According to relationship expert, dating coach and author of ‘Why hasn’t he called’, Matt Titus, there are many things women are yet to understand about men but here are 5 things you should know about them.
- Men are insecure: They are constantly worried about getting emotionally attached to the opposite sex out of fear of being left alone. They’ll rather opt for the physical attachment.
- Girls night out: Men think of many horrible things happening to their girlfriends whenever they are hanging out with friends. This explains the never ending phone calls when you are out at night.
- Men want to be monogamous: Yes, they really want to be monogamous with a secure, confident and mature woman who doesn’t depend on them for everything.
- Men are slower than women when it comes to emotional intimacy: A man will commit when he wants to.
- Opinions of their girlfriends/wives really matter: They might not do exactly as their partner says but they’ll keep whatever is said in mind.